Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Have a Great One!

We are just about to set off for the airport for our flight to New Zealand, Cathay-Pacific threatened rolling-strikes and Cyclone Evan permitting.

And let's not forget the threat posed by ...

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148611_10151349134786181_1792085918_n.jpg

... so we'll be in the air and in the direct line of fireballs.  Still, there are worse ways to go.

We'll be gone a week and I'm hoping we'll have lots of new stories to tell in here.

Yes, I know I've been very remiss about blogging this year, but I only ever intended to do 1000 posts and have now exceeded that number, and so I've got all these stories about our travels and adventures this year that I've yet to tell ... but I will get around to it.  That I promise.

And if I don't drop by from New Zealand, here's wishing you all a very merry christmas and a fabulous New Year.

No comments: