Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jake Buggs!

It has taken me this long to go through the photographs.  Honestly, the way I feel now if I never see another snapshot in my life, I think it would make me very happy.

I do intend to post stories and photos from this trip, but in the interim I just want to find out if Jake Bugg is as fabulous as he appeared to be on "The Graham Norton Show".



Gosh, yes. Definitely.  Completely fabulous. And I also think he's "the British fellow who's the new Justin Beiber" that Rick was talking about yesterday.

However listening to it again, and I realise that song reminds me of another song.  In fact several other songs.  Can't get my memory functioning well enough to get back to the originals.  Damn, damn, damn, I can almost hear them floating there in my memory ... but I can't reach them.  Damn these Blonde Moments.  Or, oops, should I be calling them Senior Moments these days?

OK, got one:



As for the other?

Nope, that one I can't reach at all. Perhaps someone can help.

Anyway, I fully intend to blog our amazing UK holiday, only just not today.

Later, folks.




No comments: