Friday, September 23, 2011

GO GO ALL BLACKS!!!

Off now to watch the Rugby World Cup, the All Blacks vs France!!!

I'm hoping for slaughter, I'm hoping to see blood, I'm hoping the Pacific will stomp those Frogs into the grounds in the most vile and humiliating manner!  GO ALL BLACKS!!!

And if you wish to know exactly why I want to see vengeance extracted you have to see this:



Vile horrible French PIGS!!!

Funny thing, only today my darling Robert said "What's CHOG?" and I actually gasped ... before I recalled that Robert wasn't around when we screamed ourselves hoarse outside the Commonwealth Heads of Government Conference in Fiji, at Tradewinds Hotel, back in the 70s, trying to raise ourselves support - albeit most ineffectively - among World Leaders so they'd help us stop the French nuclear testing in Muaroa in Tahiti!

And, although I know I've told you this several times before, I was like The Horse's Mouth on this issue since my dad was in charge of testing radiation levels for Fiji and Great Britain and I was often with him, particularly when we went out to catch and test fish, and we KNEW that the rotten vile French PIGS were lying through their teeth and to SUCH a huge extent because we knew for a fact - with the figures right in front of us - that the levels were 10s of thousands times higher than the French were reporting, and that all of us in the Pacific - Fiji is like a thousand miles away from Tahiti and yet we were still hugely in danger  - were being severely severely bombarded with hugely radioactive air, sea and fish.


So naturally you'll understand why I was willingly screaming at World Leaders to make them stop! And why we spent so much time raising funds for Greenpeace and Rainbow Warrior who were actually out there trying to help us!


And if you watch that footage above, you'll see the single most regretted event in my life: that I did not go out to sea that day to attend the re-sinking of Rainbow Warrior when I was actually in New Zealand at the time. Keith and I did go along to visit this heroic little ship only days earlier to say goodbye and thank you, and spent half an hour alone there (I still have photos, only not here in HK.) on the Auckland wharf and it was a very moving experience.

I should talk on this subject more, but recalling all this ... and suddenly I'm longing to go watch the All Blacks extract the Pacific's revenge on that vile vile nation!!

No comments: