Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not Toady! Oops, a Freudian Slip!

I know I said I'd tell you what's currently happening in HK but all my photos seem to have something nasty attached - started happening yesterday - so I'm not risking putting them up today.

Wait a sec. Let me see if it's still happening:


Yes, all the photos I downloaded yesterday are damaged, but here's one I took on Sunday of the angry crowds who poured out onto the streets after the announcement of the new Chief Executive - the man I was previously calling "The Other Guy" since he wouldn't talk about himself, but who turns out to be known as The Wolf in Beijing Circles - and who got pepper-sprayed for their trouble.  A sign of things to come?

Anyway, I'll sort out this photo problem before I post anything on the subject.

Have a nice day.

No comments: