Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fly to Seoul, Dance, Dance, Dance, Boom, Boom, Boom, Dance, Dance, Dance,

Keith has just surprised me with a trip away for Easter and his only clue for where we're going is this:



I think we can all work out where we're going tonight, and because I've never been near Korea I've been googling and have decided that these are the places I'm really excited I get to see:

1) Gyeongbok Palace of course
2) Bukchon Village
3) Cheonggyecheon Stream (the old sewer that's currently inspiring HK)
4) Namdaemum Markets
5) Itaewon!

Gosh, I'm excited!!  And naturally you'll hear all about these places when we get there.

Bummer!, just looked up the temperature so I know what to pack, and the weather has been beautiful until today. There's been a sudden cold snap and the temperature has taken a plunge and it'll be between 1c to 10c the whole time we'll be there.  Oh, bummer, bummer, bummer! I've already packed away my winter gear.

Still, I'M EXCITED!

No comments: