Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THIEF ALERT!!! AMC Cinema!

Twice so far this year - the first time on 1st Feb and second time, yesterday 8th Feb - I've had items stolen from my handbag while it's been under my seat at AMC Cinema at Pacific Place.

So far I've lost my lucky crystal pendent, my reading glasses and my sunglasses, which is a particular shame because they're the first pair of sunglasses I've ever owned that look fabulous with a beret. 

I'm so cross with my Chanel 2.5 bag, which is, as you know, open at the top, which means that when it's on the ground, pickpocket sneak-thieves can just reach in and help themselves.

But to have it happen TWICE in one week!  That can't just be a co-incidence, can it? And when I crossly informed the manager of AMC yesterday that their Pacific Place cinema appeared to be targeted by sneak-thieving pickpockets, he got most snitty and said "Go to the police then!!!" like it was my business alone to do something about it!

Anyway, this post is just a general alert that it appears this is going on right now so you MUST swop your Chanel 2.5 for something that locks if you're planning to put your bag under your chair at AMC Cinemas over this Chinese New Year holiday this year!

And to end on a happier note, both "Shaolin" and "The Green Hornet" were fabulous films that I highly recommend ... only if you go to see them you need to watch out for your belongings!

No comments: