Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CROSS!!!

Had to pay $1,800 for my new visa.  "Not happy, Jan!"  However, I won't risk a refusal by complaining in here, so I won't say a word.  ZZIIIPPP!!!

Thus instead of a rant about punative charges, I'll just post another random photo and hope it's something that cheers me up.


OK, that's interesting: a photo I meant but didn't - I forgot sorry! - to send Baby Jane; the gate to her pool with a dozen orbs hovering in the entrance.

It was taken several years ago in the dim cold pre-dawn light when we were off to catch a flight out of Cairns.  I took some amazing shots that morning, although this isn't one of them.

Baby Jane is into orbs.  Loves 'em.  Goes through everyones' latest photos and only looks for orbs. Personally, I always delete shots with orbs because I think the photo is ruined, but Jane disagrees.

I read her book on the subject when I was in Australia in April and ... well, decided the whole thing was very fanciful, especially the part about looking into the orbs to see what shapes were in there and, whatever the shape, that was the message the angels were sending you.

Very silly indeed, yes!

Hey, let's do this!



OK, I've blown it up to the largest it will go ... and there are wayyy more orbs than I realised ... but I'm still not seeing shapes inside.  I mean, I can see shapes but can't work out what they are.

But that is odd.  If you look, a couple of the orbs appear to be behind the bars of the pool fence.  Can you see that?

Let me go get a magnifying glass and check this again.

I'm being very fluffy here, but the larger of the two at the front? There's a definite gold ring around it and the image inside looks like a kangaroo sitting on a rock in front of Uluru gazing out at a rainbow.  Inside the smaller orb looks like the moon over the sea.  And the one behind looks like a hand holding a bright rising sun.  And the one at the very top looks like it contains a dolphin embryo.

OK, that's enough fluffy for one day.  I won't attempt to interpret what those images mean.

And now you think I'm enormously silly, although you must admit it's a lot more fun than ranting about the stupidity of certain nations and their childishness in punishing other nations with ridiculous punative new visa charges.

Fluffy trumps CROSS anyday, I reckon!

No comments: