Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Off Again!

Am off shortly to Bangkok where we'll be staying at the most gorgeous boutique hotel.  I will definitely blog it so you too can just ache to visit.

Then we're flying down to Melbourne, hopefully to see Big Brother and Co.  And then whizzing up to Cairns to see more family.  Then Keith is flying down to Sydney to see his little sister (no doubt as the antidote to the overdose by my family.) and I'm staying on another week before flying back to Bangkok to meet up with Keith at what will hopefully be "our hotel" for several more days of massages and shopping, and with maybe a trip to the dentist so we do have a bit of pain in our lives!

So if you don't hear from me very often, not to worry.  I will be telling all - OK, not all, just the best - when I get back to HK in the middle of August.

Gosh, I do so love life!

1 comment:

Kiara P said...

Lolz I bet the cuisine is one of the best attractions :D
hows the weather like there?