Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cemetario!

Busy again today, so here's something that has just been sent to me:

No, won't post.  Must be locked. OK, instead, another random photo:


OK, that's just creepy!  Another photo taken up in the Daintree Rainforest - a cafe in the jungle - in Far North Queensland - where I'm going next week - and exactly what I was on about in the previous post. Right, let's not ascribe this oddness to the strange machinations of the forces of the universe and just say I must have unconsciously repeated the same movements, eyes shut, as I did yesterday.  

Let me try again, doing everything differently and hopefully it'll be something entirely thematically different:


Oh no! How's that for truly truly creepy?  Another holiday. Another set of photos. Another cafe in the Daintree Rainforest except this one further south. You can't make this stuff up.

One more shot, right, so I know that this isn't some way of the universe forecasting my future for me. Typical!  Other folk get "You will meet a tall dark handsome stranger." but I get "You are going to have a cuppa in the Daintree Rainforest."  (Mmmm, that's unusually accurate foretelling because it's exactly the type of destiny I usually have.) (The cuppa part at least. It's hardly ever in rainforests.)


Ah, that's better.  Angels at the Hong Kong Cemetery.

Oh, reminds me! Did I tell you that some vandals went in last month and smashed them all? No, seriously, these angels I photographed for Talei last year are now no more. I should really do a post on it so you can see what the world has lost by this act of absolutely criminal stupidity.  Only not now since I'm busy shopping.

So, there you go.  Although, two shots of the Daintree and one shot of graves? You know, if I choke on a cuppa while in a little cafe in jungle next week you'll be able to say "It isn't like she wasn't warned!"

No comments: