Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Photo # 10.

Got tickets: will travel.  Off next week.

And now - yeah, yeah! - and groan! - the shopping requests are coming in.  No promises, guys, but I'll go around the markets and if I see whatever at a price I'm prepared to pay, I'll pick it up for you.

You know, I should really charge a service fee for this!

And so, because I'll be busy wandering around the street markets - and, if I have time later this afternoon, I'll show you my secret place where everything costs just a fraction of what it does elsewhere in the regular markets - for today's offering I'll just do that random photo-thing.

You already know that one: I go into the photo program, shut my eyes, let the universe select a photo to post, and if it's good I tell you about it, and if it isn't, I don't.


Oh, how cute is that!  It's a photo taken right at my destination. And it's the Australian Army on jungle training stopping off for a latte.  There aren't many jungles on earth where they make good lattes, but North Queensland is very civilised that way.

Hey, there's a thought.  Maybe this trip I should go up to Port Douglas for a few days and take heaps of photos so you can check the place out.  It's a fabulous destination - all 22 million-year-old jungles, the best beaches you have ever seen in your life, animals and insects that will kill you as soon as look at you, and lots of really great restaurants. I've been there many times, although this blog hasn't and I know you'd enjoy seeing the place.

No comments: