Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Off Again!

Leaving in minutes for Didi's wedding in Australia.  Cool, huh!  However it means I have no time to blog today and may not be doing so for the next two weeks.

Afterwards, next week, Baby Jane wants to take me out into the Outback to hunt for gemstones.  Mmmmm!  The Outback and me?  I do crave the total silence and those endless blue skies but I'm not such a happy camper when camping.  Joyce is going.  She loves doing `the ruff-stuff'.  Molly was supposed to but pulled out at the last minute.  No reason given!

And since I won't be blogging today, let's try another random photo experiment; go into my photo program, shut my eyes and click on whatever!  OK, let's see what comes up this time:


How cool is that!  Our HK friend Jessica and me bumping into each other in Townsville, NQ, last year.  You will recall that Jessica is most probably the world's luckiest traveler.  In fact, why don't I find that post and link to it here.  "Coincidences."

Have a terrific fortnight everybody.

No comments: