Sunday, January 23, 2011

My New Plan!

Having given it much thought, I'd decided to NOT get the Art Frahms.  Realised they are too creepy to live with full-time and I don't have the space to hang them where they won't be seen constantly.

Instead, I'm now going to get my five favourite heroes turned into Op Art and hang those instead, starting with these ones:

Totally my favourite image of her.  

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6170/2201/1600/ratu%20sukuna%202nd%20pic.jpg
Ratu Sir Lala Sukuna!
Founding Father of Fiji!
 
Ratu Sir Lala should be painted over the background of the Fiji Flag, I think, even though he never saw it!  And since I'm getting one done, are there any people out there who would like me to get another Ratu Sir Lala for them too? Or do you want to see how it turns out first?

And if those two turn out really well, I'll go for Op Art portraits of Albert Einstein, Mahatma Gandhi and Aung San Suu Kyi painted over a cascading background of orchids!

Don't you just LOVE Dafen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your plan for an Op Art Sukuna has already been done:




http://www.fijilive.com/egreetings/view.php?card=851&sub=491&catid=137