Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Brilliant N.G.!

I'm forever awestruck by the talent of our Next Generation (N.G.s for short).  I don't know what we did right, but there are definitely veins of pure genius running through the children of family, friends and people we know.

I know I've already shown you this recent one:



As I mentioned before, that's a song and filmclip by Edwina's daughter Denq's friend Kevin. Just Kevin. Just a kid. Edwina said "He's a very talented composer." and directed me to his latest youtube offering - above - and I was just awestruck!  Like I said, just Kevin. Just a kid. And already he's doing stuff like this.

As we say in Fiji "It's just like a real one."

And here's someone else - another friend's N.G. -  you should be keeping an eye on:  Susan Hostetler, niece of Robert's friend Lelei.

You can only see one piece of her work at that site I've linked you to, but I've seen other pieces and can only say that she is probably the most exciting artist I've encountered in ages, and I'm not just being hyperbolic either.

I wonder if I can get more of her work for you to see. Maybe Lelei will give me a few photos so you too can see why I'm awestruck.  However, you'll have to drop by later to see if I've succeeded.

No comments: