Friday, July 18, 2008

Richard's photographs of birds - for Gerald!

Richard's given me the photographs he took at the HK Bird Aviary and they are just so gorgeous I have to share. (copyright for all these remain with Richard, by the way)

I reckon this could be a cover for
National Geographic!



But if you compare the photographs I took posted on the blog entitled "HK Aviary" below - with the ones Richard took on the same visit, you can clearly see the advantages of spending serious money on your camera ... but also that there's nothing to compare with having the patience to wait for "the money shot".

Richard's parrot

My parrot

A slightly less embarrassing
shot of my parrot - but still
not so uncringeworthy
as I'd like.

So, after comparing the results of my efforts and Richard's efforts, who do you think took this one?

Yup, this is one of mine
Cringe!


Gerald, these are for you. However, everyone else can enjoy them as well. And I don't mind a laugh at my expense either!

No comments: