Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Taiwan! Here we come!

Huge news:
Our nephew Rama!

Isn't he just seriously gorgeous! But that isn't the huge news. Rama is getting married and it's happening in Taipei next month and, yes indeed, Keith says "I have that weekend off so we'll go!"

Um, Keith Honey-bunny, YOU may be going for the weekend ... but I MUST spend at least two days at the museum where they house The Greatest Treasures of China, and another two days at that Cultural Museum, and then a day seeing that volcano that's rising out of the ground next to Ernest's old place, and I have wanted to check out the Polynesian-ness of "the Aborigines" for a great many years, and then there's that artists' retreat in the mountains that I've been talking about and longing to see for over two years, and ...

Don't worry! I'll tell you all about it after I get back!

No comments: