Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This TRULY IS The Worst T-shirt in the World!

OK, maybe it simply says something about me that I got all excited when I saw this T-shirt on sale in HK this week:
It was an absolute joy to think that poor man up in China has managed to off-load at least some of his unspeakably enormous stock: several million from memory!

Of course, you remember this story: how Collette challenged me to find The Worst T-shirt in China, and I found this one ... In fact, why don't I simply find the post and let you read it for yourself.

I think the whole thing is hilarious: how Congo's Joseph Kabila must have had millions of these T-shirts printed off while he was stationed in China, since it's obvious he was planning to run in a democratic election against his dad when he got back ... but then simply returned home and ... far be it from me to cast aspersions, but I must say it doesn't look good. And the upshot of all this is that some poor manufacturer on the Mainland is now trying to off-load unspeakable millions of something there's is absolutely no market for.

I'm laughing. And I have to say Collette is completely wrong and these really ARE the worst T-shirts in the world. Mmmm, they're only HK$10.00 each. Maybe I should buy the lot and post them all to Collette, back there in Fiji. Now THAT would be very, very funny!

No comments: