Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Are they SERIOUS?

Was sent this link and I am shocked, appalled, horrified and gobsmacked. Please, can someone tell me if this is a comedy skit? I cannot believe it can be anything else. I mean, if this is serious, is this a world any one of us wants to live in?




Who ARE these people?

Later: Ryan writes: "Haha... Denise, "the Onion" is a Mock Newspaper. They recently started doing spoofs for youtube too."

Whew, thank heavens for that. Ha ha! You got me!

Even Later: Several folk are having a huge laugh at my expense, but only Talei thought to send me the link:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/the_beijing_olympics_are_they_a

1 comment:

Talei said...

Oh, from the onion news network? They mentioned that site in one of my lectures about a few weeks ago.