Friday, October 23, 2009

Big Brother is Greeting You!

Big Brother just sent me some amazing photos of his recent trip to Lord Howe Island:


Oops, sorry, wrong download. Those are the photos he sent me of Australia's recent dust storm rolling in. THESE are his photos of Lord Howe Island:


Spectacular shots, huh! He uses a Nikon with a polarising filter, and swears by it ... although that's all boy-talk and I always switch off so don't expect me to give you names and numbers and all that gunk.

But, you know, that dust storm is much more exciting, isn't it. All "Gunga Din" and stalwart and holding steadfast in the face of the on-coming hordes. Mind you, undoubtedly he did as much damage to his lungs braving that storm for those photos, as I've done with my many decades of smoking, but still, dear Big Brother, "You're a better man than I am, Dunga Din!", so let's go back to those shots:



But the Lord Howe Island shots are great too, Big Brother, so let's have another one of those as well:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gerald wants it known that the dust storm photographs were actually taken by a policeman in Broken Hill and not by him at all.