Sunday, June 29, 2008

PLACES I'VE BEEN!

Was having fun doing this until I realised there comes a point when the number of destinations starts to seem pretentious!

Oooohh, see how many destinations I've been to! Gosh, me well traveled! That's when I stopped pinning.

Look, if you feel I need to apologise, get over it! I refuse to say I'm sorry. We grew up in the British Colonial Service and so we got around. And don't expect me to feel either pretentious or bad about it. It's just a fact of my life.

And I'm more than willing to share advice on anyplace I've been if you plan to go there yourself and wish to know more ... mind you, I may be talking about, say, Port Morsby in the 1960s where any advice I gave you would end up being very, very dangerous since it desperately isn't the same place today as it was then, but for what it's worth, it's there if you need it!






No comments: