Friday, March 13, 2009

10,000 Steps per Day! For Erin!

Erin, as requested, here's my harsh daily health regime: first I slap on a pedometer and then I keep walking until it says 10,000 steps, then go have a pot of tea somewhere nice.

Where I walk? Well, let me show you some places where I do my brutal daily hike:

It takes me 800 steps from home to here:


And I can usually manage another 1000 just, you know, strolling in this immediate vicinity:


With maybe a short breather here:
Vivien Tam

Before maybe another 1000 on the other side of the way:


Followed up with another 1000 on the floor below:


And then, well, Seibu, the Japanese Department Store, is good for perhaps 4000:

And then there's my final 3000 in Lane Crawford, drooling over the furniture and homewares etc:

And that's my workout for the day! Gosh, just call me a hopeless exercise junkie.

No comments: