Saturday, April 25, 2009

Parent and Teachers Outing 2009

Yayyyy! Keith's off today on his annual jaunt organised by his school's Parents and Friends Association. And once again it's a surprise what they'll be doing.

You may recall that this annual outing is LEGENDARY. I told you all about it last year, but if you wish to refresh your memory, it's here.

This year, I've loaned him my pretty pink camera and told him to make a movie of it so we can all share in the delights of ... of ... of ... mmmm, I have no idea what!

Also it's raining, cold and miserable so ... bahahahaha!

You'll just have to wait until he returns to find out exactly how the P&F tortured him this year.

Later:

It's good. Man, is it good! Keith doesn't like me to laugh at these well-meaning folk but we have to give credit where it's due because his P&F would have to the world's great unsung comic geniuses.

This year - and it's so funny it leaves me breathless - P&F took the teachers on a coach for one and a half hours north to a processing plant where ... they dry fish. Only, you know, it was raining so they all stood around under tarps while their guide explained to them how fish dried in the sun. And then they were taken to a fish market where the dried fish is sold, and again stood around under tarps while they watched the process of dried fish being sold.

And my absolute favourite part is Keith saying "The light wasn't good so my footage of it hasn't turned out very well." Keith, my love, no one is even remotely interested in seeing a good film about fish drying in the sun. Bad film? Different story! This is all about laughing at you!

So now all we have to do is wait for our desperately bad film about ... the comic stylings of Keith's P&F Association.

No comments: