Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back in Hong Kong!

I'm ba-ack! Great trip. Cathay Pacific's new planes have much more leg room and really nifty TVs with a much wider range of shows. I'm sure other people know what planes those are, but all I can say is that I really do appreciate the change.

Walked straight back into the swelter I thought I was going to miss out on, but no!, no such luck. It's still here! Nights are between 32 and 35 degrees centigrade and the days are much, much worse! I really should have stayed in Innisfail and done the giant gecko mosaic, shouldn't I!

Still, now I've got a photo program I'll be downloading photos and posting some of them in here, so you'll have to go back and re-read the posts I did while away. Will also be doing other posts on our holiday, that I couldn't do until now because they're more visual stories.

So, HK! Surprisingly nice to be back, but I really do miss Queensland. Another two years, I reckon, and I'll be ready to do something else!

No comments: