Monday, December 6, 2010

Again with the Hi-jacking!

My blog appears to again have been hi-jacked and by someone who appears to be doing it for nuisance value, because it simply won't do what it's told.  It won't give links and it's doing strange things with colours, size and fonts. Look, whoever you are, sweetheart, it's not getting to me because I really don't give a toss!

Later:  How cool am I?  I solved my computer problem all by myself.  No "Save me, Michael!" this time.

Wish I could say I did it with skill and intelligence, but I can't.  I simply went into the HTML and deleted and replaced lots of code until I hit on something which appeared to work!

So I'm feeling very chuffed with myself although I know I will never recall what I did and definitely won't be able to do it again!

Still, go me, go me, go me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, are you talking about how I threatened to hack your blog because you didn't log off when you used my computer? If so, it somehow deleted the password the next day D: So yeah, this isn't me. If I were trying to hi-jack your thread I'd be more obvious about it (Or maybe just try and blame it on Ella. Probably the second one)
Maybe Wordpress has changed the settings or someone's done something to set it like that. It's a computer. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong in a hideously obscure way.

Denise said...

Not for a second am I thinking of that, you wonderful child. I'm referring to how I had my blog hi-jacked after I used a cybercafe in Bangkok and everything went wrong for weeks!

You, my honey, barely hi-jacked it at all.