Saturday, January 10, 2009

Elephants in Bangkok!

And while we're on the subject of elephants, do you remember the photo I took a few years ago of that elephant on the Bangkok freeway that night? (I'd show it to you again, only it's so dark I'd never find it in the thumbnails.) I thought it was an odd thing to see, yes?

Well, realised it's not so strange afterall. This time, we saw heaps, so here are more photos of the elephants around the streets of Bangkok!

My other car is a Vesper!

And here's an elephant that picked up a little Chinese tourist kid. He was thrilled!

"Mum, can Santa bring me one next year!"

And here's one that came scrounging around the restaurant where we were eating.

"Do you want an order of fries with that?"

The waitress said the sign on this elephant's side said "Pregnant!"

Scrounching for two!

No comments: