Thursday, January 8, 2009

For Paul

Paul, save me, PLEASE!!!

Keith wants to return to Laos later this year or next Christmas at the latest to do this Mahout Course to learn how to take care of elephants ...


info@trekking-in-laos.com

... and then take this five-day elephant trek across the mountains of Laos:


Yup, this is it.
www.laos-adventures.com

Yes, I know, I really like this adventurous streak he has and I respect that he wants to do this so much BUT HE WANTS ME TO DO IT TOO!!

I keep saying "That's precisely why god created younger brothers!" and "Paul would just love to do this!" and "It's such a Brother-Bond thing!" and "Since this is obviously something to do with how your step-grandfather died, I think you should keep it within the family. I mean, he wasn't MY step-grandfather!"

So, Paul, please save me from this unbearable fate! Please express your interest in joining him for these two adventures. And you both can go off and, I don't know, brother-bond or channel Grandpa Stevenson or whatever it is about all this that is engaging Keith's spirit in such a big way ... and Lois and I can go off to some nice spa resort someplace and wait for you both!

Is this a plan?

No comments: