Saturday, June 26, 2010

Done! Done! Done!

The treatment for the script "Tabu" is finished and is winging its way on its appointed journey as we speak.

Enormously stupid horror movie, yes, but what the hell!  Writing is writing!  Selling is selling! Hoping is hoping!  And the opportunity was too good to let pass.

In the meantime, for today's post, let me be a brain-dead toadfish and just post a random photo - as usual selected with my eyes shut - that I don't have to think about ... unless of course it's very interesting and you'd love hearing about it:



Wow, look at that!  It's last year's "We Love Beijing" rally and march; the Mainland's usual answer to the HK's annual June 4th Commemoration of the Tienanmen Square "Incident".  I think I've already told you about this, so - yaayyyy! - I get to skip talking about it again. If you're interested, here's the cache of my previous posts about all this.

I'm off now to ... I don't know ... do something that involves nothing even resembling writing. 

I've earned it!

No comments: