Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Photo

Madly writing away, or else I'd be telling you about what's happening between China and North Korea at the moment.  I'm guessing this will all fall someplace where we'll finally wave "Ta-ta" to Lil Kimmy, but Maureen thinks it'll unravel China.  Either way, it's going to be a very interesting ride!

So, instead of breaking my concentration by thinking of something besides Ancient Fijian Gods ...

... and exactly what their powers would be nowadays, and now that bloody Simon wants to save those sodding ridiculous teenagers, how he would go about doing it?

And exactly how did Simon become the main character?  That's what I'd really like to know!

... I'll just choose a random photograph and do the usual thing:


Ah yes, that's the old royal capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya.  The one that was destroyed by an earthquake many centuries ago.

Haven't blogged this jaunt and I should and I will just not today!  Too many dread-locked dope-smoking teenagers to ritually sacrifice to strange and ancient gods!

Another time, when I'm not so deep in blood and other very absorbing subjects!

No comments: