Monday, June 14, 2010

Random Photo # who knows!

Busy, and so will do two random photos, one to make up for not dropping by yesterday:

Usual rules apply.  Photos chosen with my eyes shut and if they're interesting I'll tell you about them.  If they're not, I'll go back to wiping out teenagers ... which is very nearly finished, by the way!

Photo One:


Ah, Dragon Gardens.  Already blogged this story in here.

Photo Two:


Students from James Cook University in Cairns and I was so amused that EVERYONE on campus that day was wearing black. All trying to look sinister and Goth but all too young and sweet so definitely NOT pulling it off! 

Mmmm, Goth is a look that I'd wear at a tropical university too!  Heat. Humidity. GOTH!!! Nah, doesn't quite work, does it!

So, there you go.  Back to my murderous massacre!  You have no idea how much fun it is, writing horror scripts.  And there's me, all these years, trying to be a SERIOUS writer!

No comments: