Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photomancy # something else!

"Tabu" is winging off on its long journey to who-knows-where, so let's see if a quick game of photomancy will give us a clue.

You know this game. I choose three photos from my program with my eyes shut and see if there's some sort of theme:


Ah, that's the street in Guangzhou that they've decided to restore and keep forever in memory of what Guangzhou once looked like.  It's the sweetest little street and I think I've already blogged on it.  Here it is, although that was written back when they planned to tear it down.


That's the North Queensland cyclad I spotted in Dafen, in Shenzhen in Mainland China.


And those two guys are the famous Australian Rules rugby players who I didn't recognise - not knowing the first thing about Aussie Rules - and who I met at Coyotes Mexican restaurant and bar on Lockhart Road.

Overall theme?  Things that aren't where you expect them to be?  Or maybe their theme is so obscure it's gone right over my head.

2 comments:

Rob d said...

FYI: there is no such thing as "Aussie rules rugby". Aussie rules football and rugby are different sports. From the shirts I'd say the gents are rugby players.

Denise said...

What do I know? Rugby? Aussie Rules? If Fiji doesn't play it, I don't know it.

These lovely guys are from a team called The Paramatta Eels or something who here to watch the HK7s.

Whatever the Paramatta Eeels play, that's the game we're talking about.