Monday, June 28, 2010

Random Photo AGAIN

The sky is blue today.  You have no idea how nice this is.  Over a week of torrential rain and it seems to have washed away even our usual smog.  

Let me show you a shot I took just now, when I went down to get newspapers:

I want to be out in this, so today I'll just Random Up a Photograph.  As you know, this is where I choose a photo from my program with my eyes shut, and if it's interesting I'll talk about it and if it isn't I'll go off and do something to honour our blue sky.  

Maybe I should go up to The Peak and take a photo of the view for Beccy. No doubt you remember what happened the day I took her up there:


Anyway, the photo:  Here goes:



Ah, so cute, la! That's our Canadian friend Jason.  I met him recently on Lockhart Road on his way home from the gym. Innocent enough, sure, but the chance encounter was right outside a stripclub ... so I took a blackmail photo, threatening to show his wife, and as you can see he isn't even the least bit worried! That's undoubtedly because 'Tuna belongs to the same gym and knows the way home!

It's a colourful life we lead, we folk who live in Wan Chai, aka The World of Susie Wong!

So, now I'm off.  The Peak, I think, to finally get a shot of HK under a blue, blue sky.

No comments: