Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hong Kong feels like Home!

Arrived back in HK to an enormous thunderstorm ... and didn't mind in the least.

It's such an unexpected joy arriving back, although the entire holiday was just terrific.  For me, that is.  Poor Keith didn't enjoy shivering in Sydney! Bloody Qantas! So thank you everyone for the truly terrific time.

Just downloaded my photographs and discover I've taken nearly 1500 of the suckers and I'm genuinely not looking forward to processing them.  In fact - ahhhhhh! - they appear so intimidating, I'm planning to run away for the rest of the day and think about them later.  Oh dear, and then there's Keith photos to do as well, because he certainly won't.  You know, don't you, that he bought me a fancy-schamcy, high-end, alpha-style, proper camera which is so heavy I refuse to use it and so he's taken it for his own.

And won't it be annoying if his photos are so much better than mine!

In the meantime, however, let's do a random photo-thingy.  Just select one photo from our holiday with my eyes shut, and if it's interesting I'll tell you about it, and if it isn't ... I won't.



Oh, good one! That was hilarious.  In Bangkok yesterday, there was a fashion shoot going on around me in a lovely cafe-garden in Asok ... and it was sheer hell for all those concerned because of the antics of one of the models.  Fourteen people tried for over an hour to get her to do what she was told and, honestly, I doubt they got more than two use-able shots, and one of those was because the little brat accidentally fell against "her mum" and for an instant it was sheer perfection and I suspect, from his deep and contented sigh, the photographer got it!

What do they say about never working with children or animals?  Oh yes! Never work with children or animals!!!

No comments: