Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Kills ME this week!

Pulled the muscle in my neck and am in the worst pain.  Even typing causes considerable pain. Wish I could say it is the result of something enviable and strenuous, but it isn't.  Happened when I was brushing my hair this morning.

August and September always seem to be when NETS and co come down with mysterious muscle spasms and other types of damage ... and all caused by the stupidest minor accidents. And there could be a reason for that.

I recently read that quickly changing Hemispheres, from hot to cold to hot again - or indeed vice versa - giving your body no time to adjust to the change, makes your muscles vulnerable to damage. And also that the spasm and subsequent pain lasts a considerable length of time.

Bummer, huh!

So, in a great deal of pain, I'm endorsing that report.  And I really do wish I wasn't!

No comments: