Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Back

Finally, after two virtually blog-free months in North Queensland, I'm back in Hong Kong.

Had the best holiday and I'd like to thank everyone who made it so wonderful for making it so wonderful. You know who you are!

But, despite being back in HK, if you're now expecting me to immediately recount my holiday and get back to regular blogging, sorry, no can do. The Frankly Formidable Miss Miller is back in town for yet another foray up into China, and, although she refuses to let me come with her - the cow! - (she said I was NOT to insult her in my blog EVER unless I could outrun her but she's not as young as she used to be so I believe I can indeed get away from her!) - she wants me available the whole time she's in HK for jaunts and trips and long coffee drinking sessions discussing all that is big and meaningful in our lives! And she'll be here for a fortnight.

The Frankly Frightening and Formidable Miss Miller also says she hates my blog because whenever she asks me a question about my life I invariably reply "It's on my blog! You can read about it there!" which apparently, as she says, drives her mad. Mmmm, I can live with that!!!

And yesterday's jaunt was around the Escalators. We had a lot of fun looking at art and GOD and all those sorts of things ... which I really should tell you about ... only not now because I'm downloading my holiday snaps and deciding what I should tell you about from among them.

No comments: