Friday, September 5, 2008

Sayonara Lovely Ladies!

To Chieko and Miho,

charming ladies

Thank you so much for your wonderful contribution to making this whole project so much fun. Apart from being wonderful and gorgeous people, you are just the greatest house-painters I've ever known; so dainty and neat and thorough and wonderful, and, mostly, you're amazing the way you never get dirty ... except, you know, when you paint ceilings and I doubt it's possible for anyone ever to stay clean under those circumstances.

So, domo arigato and sayonara, and excuse my butchering of the Japanese language. Have fun on the rest of your journey and stay safe too. Our best wishes go with you.

Oh, and drop by this blog now and again in the future since I'll be writing about you again in the future when I'm back in HK and have more time to really write properly about all this. And do make sure we keep in touch. I enjoyed the time I spent with you both very much indeed.

No comments: