Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random Photo

Am off to see if I can indeed find a random photo- usual rules of eyes shut - on Keith's new program:

Error: please try again.

Error: please try again.

There was a time, not very long ago, when life was very simple!  And then along came Keith!!!

Error: please try again.

Error: please try again.

Error: please try again.

Error: please try again.


He must die!  Keith must die!  

OK, now I've taken several dozen deep breaths I will now try one more time.

Server rejected!


Error: please try again!

Error: please try again.

Error: please try again.




Seems I can only insert previously posted photographs.  And why I got three of them I'll never understand.  And why I got these particular three is completely unfathomable.


Oooh, wait!  Maybe this is a random photomancy-style omen from the universe telling me ...  that ... that ... the little girl who is a light in the forest ... will meet up with the V for Vendetta Boys!  Mmmm, don't like having them in there!


Stay away from any boys you meet, little one, because they are nasty vengeful types!


Guess it's better than KEITH MUST DIE!!!

No comments: