Friday, October 22, 2010

What Kills Us This Week!

Did an entire post about how HK this week is heinous-cranky about our tax money being spent on Feng Shui experts ... but when I pressed 'publish' it vanished into the ether.

You may recall how this happened in Bangkok on our last holiday, when three days worth of posts suddenly evaporated.  Back then I blamed sleazy Bangkok cybercafes and mean-spirited computer-nerd types hi-jacking my computer for their own nefarious purposes ... but this time I haven't used cybercafes in ages.  Since Bangkok in fact.

Told Keith and he said "Oooh, Beijing is out to get you." and when I froze he started to laugh at me ... but it's as good an explanation as any other.

Don't care to write everything again about Hong Kong's latest meltdown, so I'll post instead for this week's ...

THREATDOWN

Beijing's Dingbat Censorship!


Yeah, you GO, Liu Xiaobo!

1 comment:

Denise said...

So, that one posted with no problems!

Sincerely, and joking aside, I wonder what caused the last lot of automatic censorship!