Sunday, November 23, 2008

Note to a Hideous Stinky Skunk-Weasel!

The horrible mean skunk-rat - and you know who you are - and I do too, you realise, since it isn't the first time - who took my 8. memory card from my camera and replaced it with your 2., I discovered your hideous crime while I was right in the heart of Dafen yesterday when I suddenly wasn't able to take anymore photos and a sign kept flashing "memory full"! I immediately knew it was you and was so downright annoyed with you.

You realise that what you've done means that no one gets to see some amazing artists at work, nor the exciting new auction house that's promoting ORIGINAL Dafen art, nor the new high-class bar and restaurant they've just started there for the richer types, nor a young girl called Elementalisa who has been hired by the auction house because she speaks English, although, well, she really doesn't only they haven't discovered that yet, but who is so likeable I'm on her side and certainly won't be the one to tell them! So I hope you feel really bad about it!

And I want my 8. back as well or you shall forever be known as "Hideous Stinky Skunk-Weasel".

No comments: