Monday, November 17, 2008

Word from The Possum Gang!

Heard from a Possum (as in a member of the Possum Gang from the post below: New Zealand - 1981) and it's really lovely news:

Disney is currently making "The Wizards Rule" in New Zealand and Daughter-of-Possum has been cast as "The Confessor". She was originally hired as an extra but then, after filming started, they called her in and gave her this featured role. Isn't that just fabulous news!

However, if you ever saw her you'd immediately understand why. I did try to download a photo of her into here, but it keeps telling me the file is corrupted, so ...

The wonderful German-Michael-the-Computer-Wizard uncorrupted it for me. And he says the real problem with the photo is that Lily is wearing clothes. Honestly, when you know someone's mother it just seems wrong when anyone considers a daughter to be impossibly sexy, so Michael, stop it!!!

Lily

And you can see why Disney cast her as The Confessor. You'd tell her anything, wouldn't you!

There's apparently several things she's previously done that are up on youtube, so I think I'll dash in and see what I can find.

Nope, have found nothing, but I will indeed go in when I have more time and really search the site.

OK, persistence pays off. Found something from earlier this year when she had only just begun studying drama. Doesn't she rock! And do you see what I see? That there's a young Cate Blanchette thing happening here?

Oh, and note the name of her hometown. Pity about that!

No comments: