Monday, February 9, 2009

Naming No Names!

Have been looking through my travel photos deciding what to talk about today and found something very, very mmmmm-ish!

OK, I won't name any names, nor blame any blames, but do have a look at this and tell me if it makes you go "Mmmm!" too.


Somewhere in the world, there is a very nice mansion ...

The Actual Mansion!

... that was restored and is now funded by UNESCO as a museum depicting the French Colonial lifestyle, as it was lived a century ago.

Let me show you how they lived:


French colonialists kept their
motorbikes in the lobby of their houses.


They had large deliveries of
state-of-the-art computer equipment.

And had computer set-ups
in all their bedrooms.

Strange people those Colonial French. But I wonder if UNESCO knows exactly how strange!

No comments: