Monday, June 22, 2009

Aussie Christine's Cuban Adventure

Aussie Christine has written up her Cuban holiday and you can find it for yourself right here:

http://cubausamarch2009.shutterfly.com/cuba


Don't you just LOVE the Cuban cars! Wow, I sooo want one.

And those gorgeous buildings! That architecture!!! You know, I think the best thing that could have happened to any country was to have been stuck behind The Iron Curtain since the 60s. So many stunning cities - yes, like Hong Kong - and places like Manchester in England - I saw during my childhood travels! So breathtaking in my memory, but when I look at what they have become today, it's heartbreaking!

Let's say this: all architecture since the 50s have been acts of pure vandalism!

I'm so sorry I didn't go to Cuba with Christine! But we will go! Keith has promised!

No comments: