Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Note from Hong Kong

Am finally back in HK and, after such harrowing travails and enduring days of crazy-hair, bone weary.

Am under instructions to tell all and to make sure I'm at my most acerbic, with lots of vitriol, cynicism, mean-spiritedness and spitting-cobra rage - sad to think that's when people enjoy my writing most - however I'm only able to do that while it's all happening. Now I'm back I've reached this happy little "sh*t happens" Zen space in my head where I doubt I can generate those emotions any more.

Nonetheless, after I've slept for several hours, I will try, so watch this space.

Oh, and since China blocked my blog for talking about The Tiananmen Square Massacre let me now take advantage of my right to Freedom of Speech by saying "See you at the Memorial Vigil at Victoria Park tonight?"

No comments: