Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pui-O Beach

Off now for another jaunt to Pui-O village on Lantau Island. This seems to be becoming our big thing to do on Sundays.

Let's see if I can find other photos I haven't shown you before:

Pui-O Village.


Gate to the beach,
and "Ooh La La"

"Ooh La La"

The Kiosk.

The Seafood Restaurant.

The Lifesaver's Club.


The beach.

And we definitely shouldn't forget an essential part of the whole Pui-O experience:

The herd of village buffalo.
Up-close and personal.

That one right there, immediately after this photo was taken, appeared to charge straight for me ...

Massive things up close.

... but at the very last minute, turned aside to eat. Almost scary. And I reckon he knew exactly what he was doing too. I think these big guys are sentient beings with a huge sense of humour.

No comments: