Thursday, December 10, 2009

There is another ME out there?

Look what I just found online? It's like it's a parallel universe out there! It has happened before, BTW, when I found one of my posts translated into Mongolian, but this time, because it seems to be in Greek or something, it's only creeped me out a little:

Έψαχνα τις φωτογραφίες Peak μου για ένα πλάνο για να δείτε την Collette, επέλεξε ένα Νόμιζα ότι ήταν καλή
τότε είδε αυτό Andy πήρε ...

. Η θέα από μισό μέχρι Κορυφής του Χονγκ Κονγκ.

Απλά λάθος, ε!

Και πώς έρχονται ένα κινητό τηλέφωνο είναι σε θέση να λάβει μια καλύτερη φωτογραφία από την δεύτερη κάμερα Sanyo μου;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. Ran it through a translator and this is what I got:
"I searched my photographs Peak for a plan in order to you see Collette, it selected one I believed that it was good then it saw this Andy it took… The view from half up to Top of Hong-Kong.
Simply error, e!
And how they come is a mobile telephone in position it receives a better photograph than my second [kamera] Sanyo?"

Don't you just love dodgy translations.

Oh, speaking of dodgy translations, go to: http://translationparty.com/
You type in a phrase, and it translates it into Japanese, then back into English and back again, until the phrase isn't changed in the translation. The longer the phrase the better. Try it out
-Talei