Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Random Photograph!

I'm wondering if these random photographs I've been choosing with my eyes shut are in some way the universe trying to tell me something.

So far, I've got:
1) Lucky Luck from Laos,
2) Yellow and purple flowers symbolising health and longevity,
3) Coloured ribbons from Ap Lui Street - which may not symbolise anything at all.

Interesting, huh!  So let's do this again to see if the universe is indeed deep and meaningful - all collective unconscious, synchronicity and Jungian tingly ancestral memory and such - or if the Nihilists and Existentialists have it right and everything that happens is random and meaningless:



OK, this photo is a reference to the ancestral tree of the NZ Maori; a tree not unlike the sacred tree in Avatar.

Let's do it again and see what we get:

Novice monks in Thailand.

Religious theme happening, decidedly, but is there any meaning emerging here? 

Worship the tree?  No?
 
OK, one more just to be sure:

I have over 10,000 photos in that program, and look what I've just got.  AGAIN!


Frankly, I'm finding this very disconcerting.  Obviously I need to give something - and god only knows what - some deep deep thought.

No comments: