Sunday, February 21, 2010

That Sodding Delay!

My camera has developed a delay of a couple of seconds, which means I frequently lose my shot.

Like, look at this quite-probably-amazing photograph:

Twins!

You should have seen this shot the way it would have been only seconds earlier. These two were side by side and, with that hair, it was like a mirror image. 

However, there's another side to this delay.  Shot a picture of the view of the date palm plantations below through the window of the van we were travelling in, and instead I got this:
Like, huh?

I cannot imagine what is going on. Double-click on the photo and see if you can figure it out.

Interesting, huh! The delay means you never know what you'll get. But, all in all, I think I'd prefer to discover a way to take it off.  Anyone can help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise
In the 6th and 7th Century’s Hindu princes conquered much of south east Asia including most of Java, and much of Thailand and Malaysia.
They left their buildings and monuments as part of their amazing legacy.
Maybe these caves are one of these.
Be well
Loloma Tony S.

Denise said...

No, Tony, best treasure, these religious icons were made, as it turns out, in 1973, and could just be cast from the same moulds as those in that new Hindi temple in Nadi.

Hey, maybe we could check that out. No, wait, I didn't have my camera at Batu Caves so we can't. Unless, of course, we go back to KL and then dash over to Fiji.

Mmmm, that sounds nice, doesn't it!