Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photo Chosen By the Universe.

Leave tonight, but in the meantime, let's do another random photo thing.  Again, if it's an interesting one I select with my eyes shut, I'll talk about it.  If it isn't, I won't.


Lady Luck from Laos.

Lady Luck wood carvings from that "rediscover traditional skills" workshop in Luang Prabang in Laos, taken Christmas holiday last year. And I've already talked about her in here so I won't do it again.

Have a fabbo holiday folks and Hung Hei Fat Choi to you all.

2 comments:

Online Degrees said...

Wonderful photo! really it is amazing.

Denise said...

Are we talking about the same photo? It's awful.

I think the most amazing thing is getting it when I wasn't even looking, and last time I did this, I got a Chinese New Year photo from two years ago.

I'm always surprised at how non-random random things turn out to be.