Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jaunting in Taipei, Taiwan.

Taipei looks just like Guangzhou but with little pockets of Tokyo. When I have more time, I'll expand what I mean by that and add photos.

This is a Chinese keyboard I'm using here and I have no control over if I get alphabet or characters ...

モチミン セイラセリ ルルル



No control whatsoever, so, before I give this entire process up as a bad joke, I'll try for a summary.

Nice city.

Fabulous wedding.

Shonlong Temple is sublime.

The National Palace Museum is extraordinary.

Computer keyboards are all in Chinese.

Actually, it's fun. I have no idea if I'm going to get English or Chinese characters, and I have no idea how to do either. Let me try to get Chinese again.

pppa ... no luck! Bizarre!

Catch up later when I don't have this extraordinary problem.

No comments: