Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Photo.

Don't have a lot of time today so I'll do the "eyes-closed" random photo thing again.  Usual rules apply:


Ah, good one.  My very favourite antique shop in HK.  Forgotten the name - honestly, my memory these days? - but you can find it in the area between North Point and Fortress Hill, on one of those small road linking between King's Road and Electric Road.

Take the MTR to Fortress Hill and it's a two minute walk ...

Actually, I've posted on this place before.  Let's see if I can find it.  Here: Hong Kong Treasure.

Damn, I want to go off and see HK film "Echoes of a Rainbow" for the second time - yes, it's that good - but Keith's being a pain and saying I have to learn how to link to google maps, so let's see if I can!

YES! It's up there, under the photo. How to get to Hong Kong Treasure. Go me! Go me! Go me!

No comments: