Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Photo!

Busy all day, so just another random photo today.  I'll try to take it from the bottom of my photo program and hopefully it will be something recent and, even moreso, worth talking about:


Ah, cool!  This is one of the many churches we visited in Melbourne last month.  Forget which one, but I will be doing a proper post on these in the very near future, as soon as I have more time, and I'll hopefully have remembered by then.

It was so great. The night we arrived in Melbourne, the hotel told us that the next day was Melbourne's Annual Open Day, when everyone everyplace opens everything to the public and all transport is free.  Talk about LUCKY, huh!  But when we got the brochure, we knew we could only do a tiny fraction of the attractions so decided to prioritise.  I wanted to do private gardens and roof gardens and Keith wanted to do churches and theatres, so we tossed for it and Keith won.

(Should point out that he's now playing the "old hubby card" and the way he tells the story, it's the other way around, and he now grumps that "In Melbourne, we only got to do what you wanted to do!"  I'd like to put on record that it definitely isn't what happened!)

But I'll be doing this post and telling you all about it so for now ... that's it!

No comments: