Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Random Photo!

Today, it's too hot to think and I really don't want to be in this room, so, for today, let's just do another random photo, chosen with my eyes shut, and I'll only tell you about it if it's interesting ... and hope that it isn't:




I have no idea what just happened.  Tried to upload one and I've got three.  Obviously, i-photo has done some upgrade I don't know about.  Honestly, I do wish Keith would leave my computer alone.

These photos actually are ones I couldn't find for a previous post, about Mrs To and her "Stop Dissing Our Mother, The Sea" campaign, where she used to take her sam pan around HK Harbour and scoop up the rubbish.  Now, after nearly 17 years of working alone, HK caught up with her vision and now give her lots of young men to help out.

Let me see if I can find the post:  Mrs To.

No comments: